Integrative Learning therapy
Attentional problems, reading and writing disorders (dyslexia) and other learning difficulties are multifaceted and can take on very different forms of expression. On the one hand, they may be accompanied by additional psychological problems like school anxiety or learning blockages. On the other hand, emotional or familial problems may give rise to concentration difficulties. I offer individualized assistance for children, adolescents and adults with learning difficulties of all kinds, if necessary in combination with psychotherapy. Dependent on your concern and situation, this could be in the form of a specific coaching or regular therapeutic support.
Learning therapy often aims at
- secure and fluent reading skills
- secure mastery of spelling rules
- enhancement of concentration abilities
- enhancement of mnestic abilities
- efficient and effective self-organisation and learning strategies
- balance between concentration and relaxation
- enhancement of self-esteem
- reduction of anxiety regarding school, learning or exams
- improvement of oral and written expression
- enhancement of visual and auditory perception
- better eye movement control to increase the speed and accuracy of reading
- improvement of hand-writing
Please feel free to contact me, I am happy to answer your questions regarding the way I work via phone or email.